YETI - Tundra 45, Tan
The YETI Tundra® 45 combines versatility with durability. This premium cooler is infused with that legendary YETI toughness - a durable rotomolded construction and up to two inches of PermaFrost™ Insulation. Which is to say it's built to last and will keep your contents ice-cold even in sweltering conditions, like a triple-digit summer day in central Texas. No bowing, cracking, or melting here.
Note: This Tundra cooler comes with one dry goods basket.
Outside: 65.4 cm x 39.1 cm x 62.2 cm
Inside: 49.2 cm x 27 cm x 46.7 cm
Empty Weight: 10.4 kg
Cans of beer: 28
- FATWALL™ DESIGN - Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
- PERMAFROST™ INSULATION - Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
- ROTOMOLDED CONSTRUCTION - Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
- ANCHORPOINT™ TIE-DOWN SLOTS - Heavy-duty rubber latches are made with patented technology so you'll never see another busted latch.
- T-REX™ LID LATCHES - Molded tie-down slots for easy mounting to your boat, trailer, or truck bed.
- NEVERFAIL™ HINGE SYSTEM - Two hinge pins and interlocking design prevent the hinge from ever breaking
- INTERLOCK™ LID SYSTEM - Creates a form-fitting barrier against the heat.
- COLDLOCK™ GASKET - A freezer-quality gasket circles the length of the lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold.
- BEARFOOT™ NON-SLIP FEET - Prevent sliding to keep your YETI in place.
- DOUBLEHAUL™ HANDLES - Military-grade polyester rope for extra durability.
- LIPGRIP™ HANDLES - Stay out of the way and make carrying your catch seem less of a chore.
|Farge||Coyote/Brown/Tan/Flat Dark Earth|